June 7, 2016 Tuesday
Bibliosalut, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- How to bring up our audience.
- Managing our time: Importance of automatization.
Manage and schedule your institutional social networks.
- Hootsuite. How to schedule our posts. Monitor multiple streams in one place. Publish at the same time in different social networks. Manage statistics from your social network.
- Botize. Share tweets automatically from reliable users and accounts.
- Right Inbox. If you manage gmail you may know that you can schedule your e-mails.
Create your own images to improve your posts.
- Canva. Online tool to create your images and layout adapted to the social network where it has to be published.
- GIPHY and Gifmaker. Create your gifs to boost your posts, because sometimes we need more than an image.
- Piktochart. Create your infographics to explain how your institution works, present data and statistics, or make a poster.
Documentalist from de Virtual Health Sciences of the Balearic Islands (Bibliosalut)
Born in Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands – Spain)(1976)
Documentalist in de Virtual Health Sciences of the Balearic Islands (Bibliosalut)
Assignments: Community Manager (@Bibliosalut, @Infosalut and @Rebisalud), Document Supply Service, User trainer in the different courses organized by Bibliosalut.
Documentalist from Primary Health Service in Mallorca.
Documentalista in the University of the Balearic Islands.
Documentalist in the University of the Balearic Islands Foundation.
Degree in Documentation sciences by de Open University of Cataloniaa(2008)
Diploma in Librarianship by the University of Salamanca (2002)